How Yahoo helping Small business owner by providing free services & support during the COVID-19 crisis.
Yahoo has declared:- it is giving a free Get Online Business Plans to help small businesses operating the COVID-19 pandemic.
The new plans involve a free package of services to provide SMBs with a digital appearance, 5 Business Email Address, Local works Report, website, and Small business expert support to help them stay in touch with customers and remain flexible as the marketplace changes in response to the global pandemic.
Managing Director of Yahoo Small Business said, “The influence of COVID-19 on the small business sector is disastrous,”
And for Small business owners, they give the digital appearance so the all sizes business owner gets in touch with current customers and discover new ones.
This is how Yahoo helps small business owners at zero cost because we know small businesses are now struggling with so many problems.
And we hope that this action will allow a significant number of small businesses to move online and stay in touch with their clients without worrying about the price.”
8 benefits of getting online
The Get Online package includes services to help Yahoo small business owners.
So they can stay in touch with current and new clients and update them via Yahoo Get online. This service includes:
- Domain name registration (yourbusiness.com).
- Website builder package with design tools and templates to immediately publish a professional website.
- A professional five email addresses with custom-brand name.
- Business plan creator to help administrators and small business owners plan the next steps and help with the documentation needed for relief initiatives.
- A Localworks Scan to view how a business looks online in 70 directories to help SMBs make updates to keep clients up to speed with changes to services.
- Conference time from a small business specialist.
- Yahoo Support representatives accessible 24/7
- Unlimited bandwidth & 10 GB storage to avoid running out of digital space.
Yahoo Small Business “COVID-19 Resource Center“
Yahoo Small Business has designed a COVID-19 Resource Center, a collection of information to support the small business sector handle difficulties resulting from the pandemic.
The Small Business Resource Guide is updated every day with support from government, non-profit, and private organizations to support small businesses during this disaster.