We use a computer to view our emails. But the computer is not always in our hands. That’s why setting up Yahoo Mail on the iPhone is the best and easy option to catch all your important emails & contacts from anywhere & anytime.
Well, there are many ways to get Yahoo Mail on your iPhone. This can be done using the built-in Mail application or by official Yahoo mail application etc.
On the iPhone, you can not only compose emails but also can attach multiple files. In this section, we’ll talk about the latest method of how to set up Yahoo Mail on iPhone 2020.
How to Set up Yahoo Mail on iPhone using the in-built app
- Click Settings on the iPhone Home Screen.
- Go to Accounts and Passwords.
If you didn’t find the above option, then go to Mail > Accounts or Mail > Contacts > Calendars, depending on your iOS version.
- Now select Add Account, next click on Yahoo.
- Enter your Yahoo Login details, then click Next.
- Turn on the Mail toggle switch.
- Additionally, you can also turn on other options like calendar, contacts, reminders, etc.
- Click the save button to complete the process.
Setting up Yahoo Mail Using Yahoo Mail Application
- Visit the Apple app store.
- Search for the Offical Yahoo application under the app store search bar.
- Install & open the Yahoo app.
- Enter your Yahoo email Id & password.
- And, click on login to enter your Yahoo mailbox.
We hope now you understand how to add and set up Yahoo mail on iPhone or. If you have carefully specified the required information, everything should run in some moments.
Setting up mail on the iPhone doesn’t take a long time. If for any reason you are unable to set up your account, you should double-check the inserted information. otherwise, you also contact to Yahoo technical helpline number for quick assistance.